Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #22131
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Right Shutter Speed" Previous topic | Next topic
Tucsonmr2 Registered since 08th Nov 2012Wed 14-Nov-12 08:50 PM
43 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Right Shutter Speed"
In response to In response to 2
Wed 14-Nov-12 08:52 PM by Tucsonmr2

AU

a little tric that i learnt
set the camera to apperture priority mode (or any of the auto modes might work too, i havent tried this way yet) choose you apperture and fire off a shot of what you want to shoot, then check the setting of the shot by reviweing it and using the scroll down button it will show what shutter speed was used..
then set it to manual and use the setting you just reviewed and go from there (its doesnt always work btw, but you will be somewhere close so you will have to adjust it from there to get what you want)
but the above mentioned method by the others guys will guarentee a better solution.
im also still learning and i find my way of cheating to be usefull if im scratching my head (which happens a lot lol)

cheers

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicRight Shutter Speed [View all] , bill unger Silver Member, Tue 13-Nov-12 09:38 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Right Shutter Speed
sabbey51 Silver Member
13th Nov 2012
aolander Silver Member
13th Nov 2012
Tucsonmr2
14th Nov 2012
SupraDad Silver Member
15th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #22131 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.