Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #22058
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: How to do long exposure with ML-L3 remote" Previous topic | Next topic
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Wed 07-Nov-12 11:42 PM
11277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: How to do long exposure with ML-L3 remote"
In response to In response to 0

Lowden, US

Hi Steve,

You are correct you need to shoot in M mode.

Then set the shutter speed to Time indicated by -- in the LCD. You start the exposure by pressing the button on the remote and the exposure ends on the next push of the remote button.
See the manual page 73 for Long Time Exposures.

I hope this helps.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicHow to do long exposure with ML-L3 remote [View all] , Steve6344 Silver Member, Wed 07-Nov-12 11:21 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: How to do long exposure with ML-L3 remote
dm1dave Administrator
07th Nov 2012
Tucsonmr2
08th Nov 2012
dm1dave Administrator
08th Nov 2012
Remooc
14th Nov 2012
gbowen Gold Member
14th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #22058 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.