Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1498
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Anyone experience this behavior with their D7K?" Previous topic | Next topic
kuzzy Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Dec 2005Thu 04-Nov-10 09:50 PM
1250 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Anyone experience this behavior with their D7K?"
In response to In response to 0

Milford, US

For what it is worth my D70 (no I did not forget the zeros) had trouble exposing a similarly colored rose under what I would call the same conditions based on the info you provided. I took the shots about a month ago and got the same result on 8 of 10, 2 of the shots were exposed better. I believe that this has happened quite often when photographing red flowers. I wonder if it has something to do with the color. It also tends to make the reds more blue. If I was home I would post my results for you to compare. I thought, at first, that maybe something was beginning to fail in my camera but have since not seen any problems.

Marc
There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.-Ansel Adams

http://500px.com/WhatISaw
http://kuzzy.smugmug.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicAnyone experience this behavior with their D7K? [View all] , wwt67 Silver Member, Thu 04-Nov-10 01:52 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Anyone experience this behavior with their D7K?
JosephK Silver Member
04th Nov 2010
wwt67 Silver Member
04th Nov 2010
JosephK Silver Member
04th Nov 2010
pdekman Gold Member
04th Nov 2010
kuzzy Silver Member
04th Nov 2010
ShrimpBoy Silver Member
05th Nov 2010
DrBrett Silver Member
05th Nov 2010

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1498 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.