Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1347
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Amazon body-only order shipping" Previous topic | Next topic
kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Fri 29-Oct-10 03:16 PM
1441 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Amazon body-only order shipping"
In response to In response to 0

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

Jon... knowing you and your work from the sports forum, I anxiously await the arrival of your new toy. I hope it lives up to the hype so far. I have been very happy with my D90, but could really use the higher ISOs. Just waiting for a sports shooter like yourself to help me decide between it and a D700. I don't want to have to buy a new lineup of lenses and like the extra reach the DX body gives me, but will bite the bullet if I have to. I, along with several others await your report.

Keith

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicAmazon body-only order shipping [View all] , jbloom Gold Member, Fri 29-Oct-10 11:47 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Amazon body-only order shipping
kwb49 Silver Member
29th Oct 2010
Reply message RE: Amazon body-only order shipping
Bob Chadwick Silver Member
05th Nov 2010

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1347 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.