nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
photoheron

Fort Smith, US
29 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Buying a Camera"

photoheron Registered since 05th Jun 2013
Wed 28-Aug-13 08:55 PM

I am the process of deciding which Nikon camera I am going to purchase between a D3200 or the D5100.

My question is to purchase the body only add a different lens or to purchase it as a kit?

A general, generic topic Buying a Camera [View all] , photoheron , Wed 28-Aug-13 08:55 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
28th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera photoheron
28th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
28th Aug 2013
29th Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: Buying a Camera JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
29th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
29th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera grnzbra Silver Member
29th Aug 2013
29th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera Alchemistt99
29th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Buying a Camera coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
31st Aug 2013