Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #8503
View in linear mode

Subject: "Organizing Pics on Computer" Previous topic | Next topic
GranmaT Registered since 20th Jul 2013Sat 20-Jul-13 01:43 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Organizing Pics on Computer"

US

I'm using Windows 7 & have Pictures Library - inside are folders by date the pictures were taken from my old camera (Canon PowerShot) - I now have a Nikon D3100 & inside Picture's Library is a folder called Nikon Transfer 2 - inside that are folders by numbers - no dates - when I plug the cable in to my camera to transfer a D3100 picture of a camera appears - I click on that - then click on Import File - then click on Start Transfer on the Nikon Transfer 2 window that popped up & all are transferred to the folder called Nikon Transfer 2 - my camera has the date my pics were taken from the beginning & I would really like for my camera to automatically when downloading have new folders created by date picture was taken - is this possible to do? Thanks for your help.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionOrganizing Pics on Computer [View all] , GranmaT , Sat 20-Jul-13 01:43 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Organizing Pics on Computer
JosephK Silver Member
20th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Organizing Pics on Computer
pjonesCET Gold Member
20th Jul 2013

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #8503 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.