nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card

grnzbra

Springfield, US
393 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card"

grnzbra Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Sep 2011
Wed 26-Jun-13 12:44 PM

I bought a high capacity card ad a photography show and had the same problem. It was the house brand of a local camera chain so they exchanged it without question. For a replacement I got a two new cards (I think they were SanDisk). Befor using it to take any real pictures, I put the camera in continuous mode and proceded to run out a thousand or so shots on each card to fill them up to be sure they were completely good. (I had tried this with the bad card and it sometimes failed a few shots into the run, sometimes a couple hundred shots and once at about 800 shots). So, if you don't feel comfortable with the card, you might want to try that.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card [View all] , HelenB , Tue 25-Jun-13 09:48 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card