nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card

HelenB

Oamaru, NZ
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card"

HelenB Registered since 13th Apr 2013
Tue 25-Jun-13 11:49 PM

Hi Marty

Thank you for your advice - it was really helpful. I do have a card reader. I bought it so that I could update the camera's firmware but I haven't worked out how to do that yet (another story for another day!!)

I just put the memory card into the card reader and plugged it into the USB drive on my pc. Oddly, it shows only half the recorded images that are on the card. I checked the "properties" of the card and there is at least 50% available so I'm not sure what's going on.

The corrupted photos aren't really worth recovering but I don't want any important/precious images getting the "chop". It seems that the shop from which I bought the camera and memory card will replace the card but I'd hate to have problems again with the same brand of card.

Cheers

Helen

A general, generic topic D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card [View all] , HelenB , Tue 25-Jun-13 09:48 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card