nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus

Crisol

Barcelona, ES
37 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus"

Crisol Registered since 15th Apr 2013
Tue 16-Apr-13 11:50 AM

I have to learn to use live view yet, and first I have to get a good tripod. My old one was stolen together with 2 olympus cameras I had.

A general, generic topic RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus [View all] , Crisol , Mon 15-Apr-13 05:22 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
15th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus Crisol
16th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
16th Apr 2013
16th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
16th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Apr 2013
04th May 2013
          Reply message RE: splitimage focusing screen for manual focus pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th May 2013
30th May 2013