nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Problem with focus with D3200

mantz

GR
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Problem with focus with D3200"

mantz Registered since 10th Apr 2013
Mon 15-Apr-13 09:34 AM

I would like to thank you all for the replies. It's valuable information for me as I am a beginner. I will try to test everything you said and also buy a beginners guide!

@ Marty

>Are you using a good AF target?
>

How you define a good AF target?

>Is your subject static or moving?
>

I shoot mostly static objects.

>What is the ambient light level when you experience the
>problem?
>
>If the light level is very low, do you have the AF Assist light
>On?

Usually I am experiencing the problem in low light conditions and as you correctly predicted I have had the AF Assist off, I will try to shoot with AF assist on. When shooting in broad daylight usually I manage to focus but not always. I am thinking that it has to do with what you said earlier on about a good AF target. Again I would like to thank you all for the replies. I will shoot more and more and I will report back my adventures

Regards,
Christos

A general, generic topic Problem with focus with D3200 [View all] , mantz , Wed 10-Apr-13 11:07 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Problem with focus with D3200 coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
11th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: Problem with focus with D3200 pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: Problem with focus with D3200 MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
13th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: Problem with focus with D3200 pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: Problem with focus with D3200 mantz
15th Apr 2013
     Reply message RE: Problem with focus with D3200 MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
16th Apr 2013