nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Does anyone sell the D3200 body only?

jec6613

Norwalk, US
1014 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Does anyone sell the D3200 body only?"

jec6613 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Feb 2013
Tue 12-Feb-13 10:37 PM

Nikon does not package the D3200 without a lens - it's designed as an entry level body, for people without any lenses. Once you've graduated from it, you're supposed to move into the D5x00 series of cameras, which do come body-only.

You can find it used or split out of a boxed kit from some dealers, but as it has the 18-55 mm VR as the only lens option, my guess is that it will be difficult to locate. Very rarely, you can also find a refurbished D3200, but they show up and disappear very quickly, and all of the Nikon refurbs come with lenses.

I'd take a long look at the D5100, I think you may like it better if you were thinking about a D3200, given your other bodies the D5100 is likely easier, and it's right in your budget, as well.

A general, generic topic Does anyone sell the D3200 body only? [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Wed 06-Feb-13 01:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Does anyone sell the D3200 body only?