nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual.

shansofi

NZ
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"SD Card Problem"

shansofi Registered since 17th Apr 2013
Wed 17-Apr-13 07:50 PM | edited Fri 26-Apr-13 08:29 PM by walkerr

I have bought a new D3200 and when I put my new 32 gb LexarSDHC platinum II class 10 UHS-1 card in the slot it says No SD card.Tried several times to reformat using my laptop card reader and it says windows cannot format.
I have downloaded the latest firmware from Nikon but I still cant access the card to put the firmware inside.

Any suggestions please

A general, generic topic D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual. [View all] , aienco , Tue 05-Feb-13 03:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual.