nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

help reducing noise in movie mode.

lovemehate

US
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"help reducing noise in movie mode."

lovemehate Registered since 20th Jan 2013
Sun 20-Jan-13 05:19 PM

Am new to the D3200, I read the user guide and looked up tutorials and I found nothing about reducing noise in movie mode.
I tried shooting at the lowest to the highest Fstop my lens will go
(18-200 VR) Every ISO and settings i can think of, and when in really low light, or even lower light its pretty bad..

is there some magical setting am missing? is it the lens?
I know the light its self is the problem but I have seen practically pitch black films on youtube of concerts that look amazing, am not getting close to that!

any help/feedback suggestions would be great!

A topic tagged as in need of help help reducing noise in movie mode. [View all] , lovemehate , Sun 20-Jan-13 05:19 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: help reducing noise in movie mode. WildIsle Silver Member
20th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: help reducing noise in movie mode. lovemehate
20th Jan 2013
     Reply message RE: help reducing noise in movie mode. blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
20th Jan 2013
20th Jan 2013
20th Jan 2013
20th Jan 2013
21st Jan 2013