nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Reflex nikkor 500/8 on D5xxx or D3xxx

Leonard62

Hatboro, Pa, US
3838 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Reflex nikkor 500/8 on D5xxx or D3xxx"

Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library Nikonian since 15th Mar 2009
Mon 31-Dec-12 10:13 PM

I don't expect to buy a M9 until the price comes way down. I have two M8's and some beautiful M lenses that I currently use on a M4/3 camera with adapter. The D5100 is superior to the M8 and I expect about the same as the M9. While the Leica lenses are extremely good and are designed to be extremely sharp wide open and very distortion free, the Nikon system is much more versatile and easier to get perfect, in focus photos.

What I really enjoy is using camera bodies like the D5100 and D3200 which can actually look as good or out-resolve cameras like the D800. I don't care about features or built in meters or movies. These little cameras are amazing. And so are the photos they produce.

Len

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Reflex nikkor 500/8 on D5xxx or D3xxx [View all] , meper , Mon 31-Dec-12 07:24 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Reflex nikkor 500/8 on D5xxx or D3xxx