nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Tippi

US
171 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion"

Tippi Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jan 2003
Tue 11-Dec-12 03:58 PM

I see you got your answers.

Lenses, most of the modern ones I know of are like this with cameras. Controls are in the camera for the most part.

Be careful of your lenses, if you have others to not try manual focus unless you have read the manual on it. I know that seems silly, but I have a friend that can't seem to break herself of the habit of wanting to grab the lens to manually focus when I have it set to AF. You can eventually mess up a lens doing that. Some lenses have a switch on the side for switching but you have to remind yourself to use it. LOL

Good luck

ts

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Lens/Aperature Confusion [View all] , Mr Bill , Wed 05-Dec-12 03:22 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
05th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion Mr Bill
05th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
05th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion Floridian Silver Member
05th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion Mr Bill
06th Dec 2012
     Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
06th Dec 2012
     Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion Digital_Reality
11th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Lens/Aperature Confusion Tippi Silver Member
11th Dec 2012