nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My D3200 takes a long time to save shots to memory. Wha...

BalancedFox

ZA
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"My D3200 takes a long time to save shots to memory. What am I doing wrong? "

BalancedFox Registered since 04th Dec 2012
Tue 04-Dec-12 05:10 AM

I have had my new D3200 for two weeks now, and I am finding that it takes a long time to save. A really long time - up to 15 seconds. I can fire off a few shots in quick succession (I guess it is storing the pics in buffer), but if I pause in shooting for a second or two, and the camera begins to write to memory, then I can do nothing else while this is in progress. I have to wait a long time. My memory card is a 16GB class 10 card. Is it the noise reduction processing that is taking a long time? I find it quite irritating because normally I will take a shot, then adjust my composition and try to take another shot and be unable to do it. Often the action has finished by the time the camera is ready to take my second shot.

A general, generic topic My D3200 takes a long time to save shots to memory. Wha... [View all] , BalancedFox , Tue 04-Dec-12 05:10 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: My D3200 takes a long time to save shots to memory....