nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Getting to know my D3200... questions

stevenchadg72

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Getting to know my D3200... questions"

stevenchadg72 Registered since 22nd Dec 2012
Sat 22-Dec-12 11:32 PM

get the 35mm f/1.8g for low light indoor shots if u dont have the room for the 50mm ] ok as for shooting this just my suggestion go to iso set it auto iso ok the starting point for your iso is 400 and the limit is 1600 u can try 3200 in my shooting 1600 works fine go to focus mode set it to auto-servo AF .....AF-area mode i set it to auto-area AF.... metering i set it to matrix metering or if i am taking a picture of a person i ether try the center wighted or spot metering i try both and see what happens u can raise the exposure comp by +1 or +2 but if itdont work back it back down and make sure u have a top of the line card the expeed 3 works so much better i go with a sandisk extream pro or lexar 600x speed card

A general, generic topic Getting to know my D3200... questions [View all] , JohnD3200 , Mon 17-Sep-12 04:16 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Getting to know my D3200... questions