nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D5000: 2 second delay release mode won't "stick"

SupraDad

MERRIMACK, US
249 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D5000: 2 second delay release mode won't "stick""

SupraDad Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2012
Tue 31-Jul-12 06:07 PM

Ah, thanks Jim - I was hoping that in one of my "check out all the various sub-menu" attempts I had clicked something that did that. It's pretty darn stupid (if you ask me). I changed the "fn" button so that it allows me to change the release mode (so at least now I can just hold the fn button and rotate the dial (once) to get what I need, but I still forget on occasion - like yesterday when I tried to take thirty (30!) shots on my tripod and had to do it each time, forgetting a couple of times to change the delay...I was going through different aperture and focal lengths and would change those, and some times forget to change the delay...) (sigh) Yeah, the D7000 is on the wish list truck, just waiting for the funds to arrive...

And yes, now that you mention it, I do recall it doing it on the remote release as well... (sigh)

Regards,
Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Nikon D5000: 2 second delay release mode won't "stick" [View all] , SupraDad Silver Member, Tue 31-Jul-12 04:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D5000: 2 second delay release mode won't "sti...