#5. "RE: Your thoughts? 2 days left to return D3000 for D5000" In response to In response to 4 Sat 03-Oct-09 07:24 PM by phantomsailor
I know what its like to have to decide whether or not to invest more $$. After reading your statements and knowing you seem to be committed to the art of Photography, I'd advise you to take the jump to the 5000. You will out grow the 3000 and want something more in a couple years. Rather than trying to sell off the 3000 then, you will be less likely to out grow the 5000 in the foreseeable future. Let us know what u decide.
If u miss the deadline by a couple days most dealers would extend it in todays economy.
No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen. Minor White Visit my Nikonians gallery.