nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jpFoto

US
1114 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Fast delivery on the D3200!"

jpFoto Registered since 25th Jun 2010
Tue 01-May-12 01:11 PM | edited Tue 01-May-12 01:12 PM by jpFoto

Hi David

I also picked mine up yesterday together with the bundled 55-300 lens for an additional $250.00. I don't want to collect too many DX lenses, but this one appears to be a real beauty for even double that price.

So far I'm very impressed with both the camera and the telephoto lens. High ISO shots are beyond belief. I saw your post in the Nikon 1 forum where you stated that you really like the NEX 7. I bought the NEX 7 with the 18-55 and the 18-200, but found it too complicated and difficult to use. Also, I don't think that the high ISO abilities even come close to the D3200. Given your stature in the photographic community, I would be interested in your opinion.

BTW, unlike the D4, I am allowed to keep this camera without spending so much as one night on the sofa.

jP

A general, generic topic Fast delivery on the D3200! [View all] , David D Busch Silver Member, Tue 01-May-12 01:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Fast delivery on the D3200!