nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
JJOC

US
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: How good is the D3100 video?"

JJOC Registered since 08th Jan 2012
Mon 13-Feb-12 07:50 PM

I have not used it for the video features. Partially because you use the back screen as a view finder. That seems a bit awkward to me. As far as an easy to use DSLR. The scene funtions make it a very high end point and shoot. I have been able to get some very good shots by just using the scene modes. As your family get use to the camera, they can start exploring the Shutter, apature and manual modes. It is a very good starter DSLR.

I am considering upgrading mine to another model and give my 3100 to my son.

A general, generic topic How good is the D3100 video? [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Mon 13-Feb-12 02:06 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: How good is the D3100 video? JJOC
13th Feb 2012
Reply message RE: How good is the D3100 video? coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire”
16th Feb 2012
     Reply message RE: How good is the D3100 video? LISTERDUDE
12th Apr 2012
Reply message RE: How good is the D3100 video? Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
12th Apr 2012