nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
thosmm

Spring Hill, US
77 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D300 Tutorial"

thosmm Registered since 12th May 2009
Fri 28-Aug-09 07:30 PM

Hello David,

You would probably get a better response if you were to post this in the New to Photography section instead of the D5000 and D3000 section, but I'll give your question a go.

Most of the information you're looking for is available in the D300 section here, but you have to be a paying member to have access to that section.

For more advanced information, you would probably have good luck with Darrell Young's book Mastering the Nikon D300. It's published by Nikonians Press which is a Rocky Nook imprint.

I like David Busch's D5000 book as it includes a lot of what you're looking for, but it does include the basics. He has a D300 book as well and if you can overlook the 2/3 of the book that's not the advanced parts, it would be worthwhile.

Good luck!

-TM-

Visit My webpage and gallery..

A topic tagged as having a question D300 Tutorial [View all] , c65er , Fri 28-Aug-09 06:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300 Tutorial