nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Larry E30

US
2743 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Card f D5000,"A" batteries"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sat 06-Jun-09 06:57 PM

I wanted to buy EN-EL9a batteries for my D5000 - NOT available in US yet.!!!And I hope to go to the Grand Canyon THIS summer ... should I buy 3 extra batteries or would 2 extra be plenty?I use flash VERY little,and (now) I'm mostly using live view only when needed (instead of all the time).Seems that I get 150 images per full battery.I do non-pro shows with my images.I don't do fast shooting ,but I MAY try short clip movies on tripod.Card;saw I pack of (4)Sandisk 2gb that write/read at 9-15mg/s (at Costco,$27.00) ...I like 2 GB cards - cause on L/fine I'll STILL get 270ish, AND MY COMPUTER DOES NOT LIKE ME TO LOAD AND ALTER MORE THAN 200 PER DOWNLOAD...TENDS TO FREEZE UP 3/4 WAY THROUGH.Oh,those 2gig cards don't say class 2,4,or 6.Thank you - and Hi to all! ... this is fun! , Larry :this photo...was (a mistake) in Corel,while trying to do something else!!!

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Card f D5000,"A" batteries [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sat 06-Jun-09 06:57 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Card f D5000,"A" batteries