nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D5000/D3000 series (Public) topic #1317
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW" Previous topic | Next topic
Donald Kahn   US  Registered since 16th May 2009 Sat 13-Feb-10 09:15 PM
266 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW"
In response to In response to 5

Nate

It sounds like you have a good handle on the JPEG v NEF issue. My son does the same thing with his JPEGs, keeping an unopened copy. I bought a couple of 500 gig Seagate external drives so I just keep all of my NEFs, backing them up from one drive to the other. Eventually, I'll separate the wheat from ... and delete a lot of the NEFs and JPEGs.

Don

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicJPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW [View all] , xjermx , Thu 11-Feb-10 12:43 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
11th Feb 2010
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW nateccnn
13th Feb 2010
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
13th Feb 2010
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW Donald Kahn
13th Feb 2010
13th Feb 2010
13th Feb 2010
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
13th Feb 2010
14th Feb 2010
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW xjermx
14th Feb 2010
14th Feb 2010
Reply message RE: JPG vs RAW, and simple editing RAW rectangularimage Silver Member
16th Feb 2010

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D5000/D3000 series (Public) topic #1317 Previous topic | Next topic