nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
syman

UK
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"NEF file problems"

syman Registered since 01st Jan 2010
Fri 01-Jan-10 12:54 PM

Hi

I just got my D5000 and am trying to open NEF files in photoshop cs3 or cs4. I have the lates versions of both the camera raw for photoshop c3 ans cs4. I also have the latest version of the NEF codec. When i open photoshop i get the following message "could not complete your request of a program error" The raw plugin does not start so it is not a problem with the RAW plugin for photoshop. I can view NEF files in windows without any problems. I feel this is a Nikon problem and not Photoshop. I have looked on many forums and a lot of people have this problem, i can assure you i have tried all the solutions without any joy.
Can someone please help???? As i said i don't need any updates and have camera raw latest versions for Photoshop and the lates versions of the NEF codec

A general, generic topic NEF file problems [View all] , syman , Fri 01-Jan-10 12:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NEF file problems