Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #535
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm F/2.8G VR AF-S Lens" Previous topic | Next topic
stalbrecht Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jun 2009Thu 02-Aug-12 10:11 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm F/2.8G VR AF-S Lens"

Roselle, US

Asking $1350

This lens has not seen much use, it is in excellent condition and has always been stored in the nylon bag and has always had a clear filter on it to protect the glass. Both caps have always been in place for protection as well during storage. I am getting out of SLRs and into medium format

Comes with Nylon bag, lens, lens filter, lens hood and tripod mount. I am 95% sure I have the box as well, but need to find it...I recently moved and I still have things in boxes

You can call me at 630-244-2112

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #535 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.