Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #492
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon SB-80DX in excellent condition" Previous topic | Next topic
Cookies35 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2007Sat 17-Mar-12 12:40 PM
1963 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon SB-80DX in excellent condition"

NL

I'm selling an SB-80DX which is in tip-top shape. I purchased it last year but have since decided to go 100% CLS. That's why this one is for sale.

In preparation for selling I sent the flash to Nikon Service, asking them to clean out the corroded battery chamber, to check it out thoroughly, and while they were at it to replace anything they thought could use replacing. As you can see from these pictures they took this as a blank check: new doors, new terminals, new contacts, the list goes on and on. I've now got a virtually new Speedlight. The faint scratches at the top and the lack of original warranty paperwork are about all that
distinguish it from new.

You get: speedlight, AS-19 foot, SB-10 diffuser, manual, flash shooting application booklet, and soft case. My asking price is £110 / €130 / US$175, which includes any Paypal fees (if you use Paypal) and insured shipping within the EU. Non-EU-located folks please send me an email (via the email button at the right) to discuss possibilities.

Click on the images below if you want to see a larger size.

extra photo 1

extra photo 2

extra photo 3

extra photo 4

extra photo 5

extra photo 6

— LaDonna

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #492 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.