Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #393
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PR..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Tue 14-Jun-11 11:13 PM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#6. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to In response to 5

Baton Rouge, US

LaDonna,
One unit will arrive on Thursday and the other on Friday. May the good light be with you.
Regards,
JohnA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy

A general, generic topicLIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE [View all] , JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member, Mon 13-Jun-11 03:00 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PR...
carwile2
14th Jun 2011
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member
14th Jun 2011
carwile2
14th Jun 2011
14th Jun 2011
Cookies35 Silver Member
14th Jun 2011
14th Jun 2011
Cookies35 Silver Member
15th Jun 2011
15th Jun 2011

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #393 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.