Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #877
View in linear mode

Subject: "GPS Wolverine GeoTag - Nikon and Fuji DSLR's " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ChristianF Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Jan 2007Mon 10-Dec-12 01:03 AM
248 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"GPS Wolverine GeoTag - Nikon and Fuji DSLR's "
Thu 20-Dec-12 11:11 PM by ChristianF

Montreal, CA

My wife says it's a gadget. Do you take notes of all the locations you were at ? Specially on vacations. And then rack your brain whether it was Valencia or Alicante? Never again with this gadget which I prefer to call a tool, BTW.

$50.00. Comes with software and the original box.

Christian,
www.ChristianFritschi.com

Please visit my Gallery:

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #877 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.