Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #819
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkon AF DC 135MM F2 D" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Thu 12-Jul-12 01:02 PM
648 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkon AF DC 135MM F2 D"

Lewisville, US

I am selling my Nikkor 135mm DC lens. It was a gift and I never have used it. Having received it when living in Canada, it has a unregistered Canadian warranty. It is in pristine condition. It comes with original box, front and rear caps and built in lens hood.
For those who are not familiar with this lens, it is great for portraits and landscapes. The defocus control (DC) allows for
more control of bokeh.
I have taken it out of the box once to look at it, nothing more.
I will take 1275 USD plus shipping charges to your specific location
in US or Canada. You can send cashier's check or use Paypal.

Glenn - Nikonian in North Texas - USA

my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy

This topic has been locked by a team memberNikkon AF DC 135MM F2 D [View all] , gmth Gold Member, Thu 12-Jul-12 01:02 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikkon AF DC 135MM F2 D
reuben Moderator
12th Jul 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #819 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.