nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #776
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor and Sigma Lenses, Think Tank Camera Bags" Previous topic | Next topic
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sun 19-Feb-12 11:30 PM
4213 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor and Sigma Lenses, Think Tank Camera Bags"
Tue 21-Feb-12 12:16 AM by agitater

Toronto, CA

I am selling some underused gear. I prefer a Canadian sale, but I'll ship to the U.S. as well as long as the buyer is willing to pay the exact cost for tracked shipping with full insurance.

Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G IF-ED DX zoom lens. Excellent condition. Original box and papers, Nikon hood. This is a very sharp, very fast lens. Whether you're an amateur or a pro, this is the foundational DX lens for all Nikon bodies with APS-C/DX sensors. Purchased new at Henry's. $725 plus $20 shipping anywhere in Canada.

Nikkor AF-D 24-85mm f/2.8-4.0 zoom lens with micro capability. This lens is basically brand new and rarely used. Original box and papers of course. This 24-85 is very sharp, versatile and offer macro shooting at reasonble distances and magnification. It's one of Nikon's great walkabout lenses. Purchased new at Henry's. $375 plus $20 shipping anywhere in Canada.

SOLD -thank you - Nikkor AF-S 10-24mm f3.5-4.5G DX Nikkor wide angle zoom lens. New condition. Sharp and fast. Original box and papers. Nikon hood.

Sigma AF 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM zoom lens (for Nikon DX). Perfect condition. Includes Sigma hood. Original box and papers. Originally purchased from Downtown Camera. $475 plus $20 for shipping anywhere in Canada.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 30. Perfect condition. Black. Complete set of dividers. Strap is unused. $90 plus $20 for shipping anywhere in Canada.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 40. Perfect condition. Black. Complete set of dividers. Strap is unused. $105 plus $20 for shipping anywhere in Canada.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNikkor and Sigma Lenses, Think Tank Camera Bags [View all] , agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sun 19-Feb-12 11:30 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikkor and Sigma Lenses, Think Tank Camera Bags
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Mar 2012
Reply message RE: Nikkor and Sigma Lenses, Think Tank Camera Bags
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th Mar 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #776 Previous topic | Next topic