Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC - SOLD

Dubes Dubes

Is from: Mississauga, CA
7781 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC - SOLD"

Dubes Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in... Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Macro ... Laureate Ribbon awarded as a Winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Registered since 15th Jun 2007
Wed 01-Feb-12 05:19 PM | edited Fri 17-Feb-12 06:12 AM by Dubes
Reluctantly parting with my super sharp Sigma prime telephoto lens

Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG with HSM Autofocus - an extremely compact 500mm lens weighing about 7 lbs.
Gently used, only marks are where branches have rubbed against lens hood.

2-1/2 years old, 10 year warranty expires on July 23, 2019!

Includes soft case, drop in UV filter & polarizing filter, manuals and original box.

Check my website www.richarddubiel.com to view bird photographs taken with this lens.

Currently retails new for between $5,600 to $5,800 in Canada (plus tax which would add an additional $700 to your purchase) - Asking $4,500 (no tax).

Also available a matching Sigma 1.4 ex APO DG Tele-converter - Asking $180.00

Shipping & Insurance extra - will charge my actual cost.

PM me for further info. Thanks.

Please Visit My Gallery and my website at www.richarddubiel.com
Richard

A general, generic topic Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC [View all] , Dubes Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in... Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Macro ... Laureate Ribbon awarded as a Winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 , Wed 01-Feb-12 05:19 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC - SOLD
Reply message RE: Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC - SOLD