nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #742
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale - SOLD" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Wed 09-Nov-11 05:58 AM
4204 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale - SOLD"
In response to In response to 0

Toronto, CA

This item has been sold. Thank you to everyone who inquired.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Alert Printer-friendly copy

A general, generic topicNikon D3s for Sale [View all] , agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 04-Nov-11 03:53 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D3s for Sale
Brian_S
05th Nov 2011
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Nov 2011
Brian_S
06th Nov 2011
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Nov 2011
Tallow Silver Member
07th Nov 2011
Reply message RE: Nikon D3s for Sale - SOLD
09th Nov 2011

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #742 Previous topic | Next topic