Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2131
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 DC HSM" Previous topic | Next topic
drmarkf Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2009Sun 02-Sep-12 08:57 PM
63 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 DC HSM"

Cambridge, GB

Here's my Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 DC HSM super-wide angle DX zoom: £399.00 via PayPal including RMSD to the UK.

I bought it from SRS in July 2011, but it's had virtually no use. It's in absolutely mint condition - barely any sign of use on the bayonet, and anything you can see on the images below is dust or reflections! It includes caps, original box and soft bag, and paperwork.

This is for sale because I'm getting back trouble, and I'm lightening my wide-angle and normal zoom kit by a move to micro4/3 (but keeping my beloved D300 and tele Nikkors!). I'm also selling a Lenscoat Hoodie that fits this lens, and my 16-85mm Nikkor (see the other adverts).

I'm happy to discuss sales to the EU by PM - in principle these would be at actual additional postage & insurance cost.

Regards,
Mark

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicSigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 DC HSM [View all] , drmarkf Silver Member, Sun 02-Sep-12 08:57 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 DC HSM
drmarkf Silver Member
08th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 DC HSM - reduced
drmarkf Silver Member
12th Sep 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2131 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.