nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #928
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mt. Pinatubo Crater" Previous topic | Next topic
htan Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2009Fri 17-Jun-11 06:09 PM
424 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mt. Pinatubo Crater"

Ringoes, US

Hello mga kabayan,

Remember Mount Pinatubo? I was actually in college in Manila when it erupted on that Saturday late afternoon/evening. Where were you back in 1990's when this tragedy happened?

Well, I was fortunate enough to visit home last year, and my cousins took me out to visit the crater. I thought it was going to be a desolate place considering the damages it caused. Well, to my surprise, this is the Mount Pinatubo Crater now...

Cheers,
Hector
Flemington, NJ Nikonian

Hector Tan Photography

My Nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicMt. Pinatubo Crater [View all] , htan Silver Member, Fri 17-Jun-11 06:09 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Mt. Pinatubo Crater
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
17th Jun 2011
htan Silver Member
17th Jun 2011
nimitzbenedicto
08th Jul 2011
htan Silver Member
15th Jul 2011

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #928 Previous topic | Next topic