nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #925
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: My first five months here in the phils" Previous topic | Next topic
kdsmithjr Silver Member Charter MemberTue 07-Jun-11 02:16 PM
2592 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: My first five months here in the phils"
In response to In response to 1

Ithaca, US

sorry. my bad. i still use my d300, but since i have been diving, in order to ease into underwater photography (i've been told a waterproof housing for my d300 will cost about 60% of the cost of a d300 body), I purchased a "cheapo-cheapo" canon g12, so that the waterproof housing would only set me back about $400. and other than the underwater/scuba shots, the rest are from my d300.

I'm about to purchase an ikelite for the d300, but my scuba buddies are suggesting other brands as well. if anyone has any leads (in terms of where to purchase a housing for a d300), especially here in 'the phils', i'd appreciate it.

K. D. Smith, Jr.
My gallery: http://www.nikonians-images.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/1334

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicMy first five months here in the phils [View all] , kdsmithjr Silver Member, Fri 03-Jun-11 03:00 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: My first five months here in the phils
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine
04th Jun 2011
Reply message RE: My first five months here in the phils
kdsmithjr Silver Member
07th Jun 2011

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #925 Previous topic | Next topic