Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Clubs and Workshops in Limburg

17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Clubs and Workshops in Limburg"

charliko1 Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Jun 2009
Sun 05-Jul-09 03:07 PM

>Hi Charlie,
>I don't know about english clubs and Workshops in Limburg. But
>I think a some of the dutch Nikonians speak english too.
>I can't get much info from your profile and image gallery, but
>maybe you can shoot with one of more Nikonians together. I'm
>living nearby Rotterdam. That's about 2 hours drive from the
>south of Limburg. In the middle it's only one hour
>Maybe not exactly what you are looking for but it can be fun.
>And Nikonians is like a 'club' too.
>Regards, Marco

Thanks for the reply Marco. I have just joined Nikonians and am going to a NX2 workshop in Seattle while on vacation stateside. I suppose I need to post more and get a few shots online. As I get older, late 50's here, I seem to enjoy getting the shots more. When I lived in the Seattle area, I loved doing the landscapes. Maybe I will try my hand at shooting the kids playing soccer err football, just to keep skill levels.

A lot of photography is seeing it before its taken, a skill many of us wish to develop. I am semi retired, so have time during the week or weekends to shoot. There is a wildlife park in Gangelt which is a stones throw away. I have yet to visit Africa, but do a bit of traveling, most recently Myanmar. I will try to post and give you an idea of what I have tried in past.

A guy on Depreview.com sent me a list of Dutch photo clubs. I may just have to forge ahead and try to attend some meetings. One on one the folks in Limburg are kind and speak English very well.

Thanks for the reply and I hope we can shoot sometime.

Ohtotrulysee what others never notice.

A general, generic topic Clubs and Workshops in Limburg [View all] , charliko1 Silver Member, Mon 15-Jun-09 12:16 PM
Reply message RE: Clubs and Workshops in Limburg