New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

"A very bad week"

Sat 15-Nov-14 08:08 AM
Dear colleagues, I have had a very bad week. My captureNX2 software started issuing error messages that hours with the Geek Squad and Nikon techies have failed to resolve. I waited five hours for the level 3 Nikon guy to call me and he didn't. I have a cold. I downloaded the new D version Nikon software and found it not nearly as good as the NX2, although I will try to muster the strength to try to learn it. But, maybe it is time to try something new? So, may I ask a favor--can someone recommend the single or combined software package that will allow me to take the raw images acquired with my D7100 and make them into spectacular jpegs? Even ordinary jpegs. And maybe a book that I can use to help unfold the mysteries of new stuff. I know I sound like a whimp. I am a whimp. It took me a hour to figure out change the time on my car's clock: " go to my car setting, scroll down to internal systems control, scroll down to manual adjustment, find the button to push to make the hour hand move backward...." I know you guys can help, I have read your foum entrees. The holidays are coming. A few sentences od advice! Thanks and Happy Holidays. Stephen
A general, generic topic A very bad week [View all] , User , Sat 15-Nov-14 08:08 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A very bad week