New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

The Best *FREE* Image Processing Software?

buffumjr buffumjr

Is from: Orange City, US
455 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: The Best *FREE* Image Processing Software?"

buffumjr Registered since 05th Jun 2013
Mon 23-Jun-14 07:40 PM
OK, it's not free, but I installed my copy of Kai's Super Goo. What an adventure.

For some reason, it WON'T install on Windows 7. It WILL install on NT4, 2000, ME, or XP. I have a home network. I installed it on a shared drive, and can run it from my W-7 laptop. When I try to copy it to my W-7 laptop, it copies, but won't run. This means I can use it only when I'm at home.

Kai's Super Goo was last compiled in 1999 by Scansoft. Scansoft bought Nuance.com in 2007. They became a company that supplies software B2B. They're not really interested in the individual. When I called their tech support, they didn't even have a reference to Super Goo in their tech support database. If you buy this, you're on your own.

That said, you've probably seen photos in magazines with dogs with expanded noses, or cats with oversize eyes. That's Super Goo. So many more possibilities.

Another software to learn.
A general, generic topic The Best *FREE* Image Processing Software? [View all] , buffumjr , Sun 22-Jun-14 01:10 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: The Best *FREE* Image Processing Software?