nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67119
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Coreldraw 6X - Home & Student Edition" Previous topic | Next topic
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Wed 16-Jan-13 12:09 AM
26905 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Coreldraw 6X - Home & Student Edition"
In response to In response to 0

Richmond, US

My general advice is to never buy anything unless you have a clear and compelling reason to do so. I haven't used Corel in many years; I am not aware of anything particular that Corel does that Elements does not do - and even if it does, you would not necessarily use that capability.

> While Adobe CS is the program of choice

That certainly is not universal. To the degree that any thing is "the choice" I think it would be Lightroom, which is about $150, which I claim is not very far over the $100 for Corel or Elements.

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicCoreldraw 6X - Home & Student Edition [View all] , Fortkentdad , Sun 13-Jan-13 05:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Coreldraw 6X - Home & Student Edition
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
16th Jan 2013
NorthBay Gold Member
16th Jan 2013
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.
21st Jan 2013
Clint S Silver Member
27th Jan 2013
Fortkentdad
10th Feb 2013
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
11th Feb 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67119 Previous topic | Next topic