Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67058
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Update to Photo Ninja Review in eZine #54" Previous topic | Next topic
zanz34 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Sep 2008Sun 30-Dec-12 01:49 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Update to Photo Ninja Review in eZine #54"
In response to In response to 0

Barnegat, US

Greetings Ernesto,

I want to apologize upfront if my question should be posted elsewhere. I upgraded to Photo Ninja from Noise Ninja several months ago. In Noise Ninja you were able to import specific camera noise profiles like the D300. I've upgraded from the D300 to D800. I was wondering if you know if noise profiles were developed for the D800 which can be imported into Photo Ninja. I really like the product and I'm looking forward to a batch processing capability much like that in Noise Ninja.

Sincerely,

Bob Z.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicUpdate to Photo Ninja Review in eZine #54 [View all] , esantos Moderator, Fri 21-Dec-12 01:13 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Update to Photo Ninja Review in eZine #54
zanz34 Silver Member
30th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Update to Photo Ninja Review in eZine #54
esantos Moderator
30th Dec 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67058 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.