nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2

JKFuller

Wake Forest, US
169 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2"

JKFuller Registered since 21st Mar 2012
Fri 21-Dec-12 02:58 PM

Much thanks Eric! I appreciate the step by step work flow instructions. It will be quite handy for me to develop good skills from the start. With ViewNX I usually just jump around to various edits. I like your structured step by step approach.

Sincerely,
Joseph

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 [View all] , JKFuller , Mon 17-Dec-12 11:48 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
21st Dec 2012
Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 Bob Chadwick Silver Member
21st Dec 2012
     Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 JKFuller
21st Dec 2012
          Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
21st Dec 2012
21st Dec 2012
                    Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 rbaskin Silver Member
24th Dec 2012
24th Dec 2012
                              Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
24th Dec 2012
24th Dec 2012