Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67043
View in linear mode

Subject: "First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2" Previous topic | Next topic
JKFuller Registered since 21st Mar 2012Tue 18-Dec-12 12:48 AM
169 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2"

Wake Forest, US

Hello Nikonians,
I have been searching for threads on PS Elements verse Nikon CNX2. The only software I current have (and use quite a bit) is Nikon’s free ViewNX2. I actually am quite impressed on what I can do with VNX so I have been putting off purchasing software and allocated my funds to lens. I think my kit is good for now for a beginner and so I have been researching SW. Most of the threads I read compare CNX to the full PS CS. My question is; with limited funds should I be looking at Elements 11 or CNX. I have tried a trial of Elements… but maybe because I am used to ViewNX2, I was not too impressed. I guess I need to get a trial of CNX

Any thoughts on the first SW to purchase?

Much Thanks,
Regards,
Joseph

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicFirst SW: Elements 11 or CNX2 [View all] , JKFuller , Tue 18-Dec-12 12:48 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: First SW: Elements 11 or CNX2
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
21st Dec 2012
Bob Chadwick Silver Member
21st Dec 2012
JKFuller
21st Dec 2012
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
21st Dec 2012
JKFuller
21st Dec 2012
rbaskin Silver Member
24th Dec 2012
JKFuller
24th Dec 2012
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Dec 2012
JKFuller
24th Dec 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67043 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.