nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) topic #67027
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio" Previous topic | Next topic
ubertekton   Telford, US  Registered since 04th Dec 2009 Sun 27-Mar-11 02:28 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio"

Hello,

I Expect my D7K next Saturday. I currently have a D200 and use Digikam, Rawstudio, ufraw, and GIMP on Linux. Does anyone know if Rawstudio or ufraw can process D7K raw files?

Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicD7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio [View all] , ubertekton , Sun 27-Mar-11 02:28 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio chris_platt Silver Member
27th Mar 2011
Reply message RE: D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio ubertekton
27th Mar 2011
Reply message RE: D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
27th Mar 2011
Reply message RE: D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio rnolde
16th Dec 2012
     Reply message RE: D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio DHoff Silver Member
17th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: D7000 raw files and ufraw/rawstudio jonathanryoung
28th Mar 2011

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) topic #67027 Previous topic | Next topic