nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Capture NX2 - could not save file

briantilley

Paignton, UK
29877 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Capture NX2 - could not save file"

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003
Thu 12-Nov-09 03:42 PM | edited Thu 12-Nov-09 03:49 PM by briantilley

After thinking about it while walking the dog and doing some more checking, it's not actually connected with any one folder at all; it's the camera type...

I can't save ANY file created by the D2Xs I owned for a year or two. Files from my D200 and the subsequent D300 and D700 are OK, as are files from my wifes original D70 and current D80. I've been able to edit and save these files in the past, but that was using PS Elements; I only converted to NX2 a few months ago, and this is probably the first time I've tried to re-access these older files.

Edited to add... Interesting - I just tried opening in NX2 a file from the D2Xs that I'd previously edited in PSE4, and was able to re-save it OK.

I presume there aren't any known compatibility issues between D2Xs files and Capture NX 2.2.2 ?

What else could I check...?

Thanks again.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

A general, generic topic Capture NX2 - could not save file [View all] , briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Thu 12-Nov-09 02:55 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX2 - could not save file