nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #937
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Magazine Poll" Previous topic | Next topic
Rick Wiese Basic MemberSat 27-Jan-01 10:56 PM
61 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: Magazine Poll"
In response to In response to 0

I'm a subscriber to Popular Photography, as I have been for most of the past 20 years, and particularly enjoy Herbert Keppler's SLR column, which, if memory serves me correct, he previously penned for the now-defunt Modern Photography before it was gobbled up by Pop Photo. I also occasionally will pick up one or more of the other photo magazines at the newsstand.

On a related note, I recently shelled out seven bucks through eBay for two old photography magazines from the World War II years, the May 1943 issue of Popular Photography and the August 1942 issue of American Photography. I've found them quite fascinating. Heck, I would have paid $7 just to look at them!

Happy shooting!
Rick

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicMagazine Poll [View all] , justin , Wed 24-Jan-01 09:54 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Magazine Poll
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
24th Jan 2001
f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources
25th Jan 2001
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
25th Jan 2001
jstream Silver Member
25th Jan 2001
Gaspar61
25th Jan 2001
rogman
25th Jan 2001
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
25th Jan 2001
Reply message Shutterbug ?
gewe21
25th Jan 2001
Reply message RE: Shutterbug ?
27th Jan 2001
jnscbl
26th Jan 2001
kdsmithjr Silver Member
27th Jan 2001
Rick Wiese
27th Jan 2001
zalor
17th Mar 2001
HossCarver Silver Member
23rd Mar 2001
bbleigh
31st Mar 2001
Gerth
02nd Apr 2001

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #937 Previous topic | Next topic