Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #905
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Mug Nikon gadget bag... what do you think ?" Previous topic | Next topic
gewe21 Basic MemberTue 23-Jan-01 10:08 PM
197 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Mug Nikon gadget bag... what do you think ?"

Milwaukee, US

Hi fellow Nikonians,
just for intermezzo here... (do you have that word in English ?)

http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~hadipoes/nikon/DSCF0028.JPG
http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~hadipoes/nikon/DSCF0029.JPG

What do you think of the mug ? I got it (found it, actually ; some "idiot" left it on the table after a photography conference) spring '01 while I was working part time as an audio visual support guy at UW Madison (I AM still studying there, my senior year, Mechanical Engr.).
It was quite a lucky day, finding a "Nikon" mug while I was just starting to learn photography using my Nikon N70.

As for the gadget bag, don't critisize me on that. I know it's not built as good nor as well thought ( well designed ) as Tamrac, Domke, or LowePro, but a least it has "Nikon" written on it. Besides, it's quite cheap. I asked my brother to get me one last December, and send it to the US. I bought it for US$25 (250,000.00 rupiah, in Indonesia). All my gears ( F80, 80-200, speedlight and two other lenses ) do fit in there allright, and still leaving some room for a bit more gear.

George

George Oei
Madison, WI
"Dude, you're getting a Nikkor !!!"

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNikon Mug Nikon gadget bag... what do you think ? [View all] , gewe21 , Tue 23-Jan-01 10:08 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon Mug Nikon gadget bag... what do you think ?
jrp Administrator
23rd Jan 2001
gewe21
23rd Jan 2001
jrp Administrator
23rd Jan 2001
gewe21
24th Jan 2001
kdsmithjr
25th Jan 2001
gewe21
25th Jan 2001
kdsmithjr
25th Jan 2001
AdamDetrick
31st Jan 2001

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #905 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.