nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Membership subscription charges

jdroach

Milwaukee, US
5392 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Membership subscription charges"

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009
Thu 07-Jun-12 10:56 PM

JRP,

Your explanations make sense to me. I wish I had a novel idea on how to get more paying members at the higher levels. That I will give some thought to.

Unfortunately, I think the whole idea of "the free internet" has people thinking they can get all this marvelous information--both here at Nikonians as well as many other resources at no expense. I just continually marvel at how much it takes to run these internet engines.

Just a walk through the Nikonians website starts to tell it to us, since it takes many to operate it. Plus, we have to be so thankful for the dedicated volunteers who provide time to moderate the forums. Without that service, who knows if our community could exist.

Perhaps, a very detailed lesson is needed for all of us so that we can understand what it takes to run that engine and what it takes to feed it.

John

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

This is a hot, active topic! Membership subscription charges [View all] , allenoak , Fri 01-Jun-12 03:01 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
01st Jun 2012
Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges SVA
02nd Jun 2012
Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
02nd Jun 2012
     Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges gkaiseril Gold Member
02nd Jun 2012
          Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
02nd Jun 2012
03rd Jun 2012
Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges jordivb
02nd Jun 2012
06th Jun 2012
          Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges allenoak
06th Jun 2012
06th Jun 2012
06th Jun 2012
06th Jun 2012
07th Jun 2012
               Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
07th Jun 2012
06th Jun 2012
07th Jun 2012
Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges neversink
06th Jun 2012
Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges sabre Silver Member
07th Jun 2012
     Reply message RE: Membership subscription charges Scotty Silver Member
08th Jun 2012
08th Jun 2012
08th Jun 2012
08th Jun 2012
08th Jun 2012
09th Jun 2012
09th Jun 2012
11th Jun 2012