nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #78923
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: SB800s: Night Shots with Motorcycle Officer ..." Previous topic | Next topic
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer Nikonian since 28th Apr 2007Sat 21-Jan-12 05:03 PM
3707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: SB800s: Night Shots with Motorcycle Officer ..."
In response to In response to 0

Phoenix, US

After looking at the images and the comments so far, I wonder if increasing the ambient light levels would give more detail on the moving bike (image 2). You could shoot earlier in the evening or add some large softboxes. I like the effect but I think there is too much missing. I do like the way the service pistol pops out in the flash.

Dean
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nikonians Team Member

Recent Trips: Grand Canyon 2012 Glen Canyon 2012 West Clear Creek

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicSB800s: Night Shots with Motorcycle Officer ... [View all] , HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. , Thu 19-Jan-12 09:56 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: SB800s: Night Shots with Motorcycle Officer ...
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Jan 2012
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
20th Jan 2012
PAStime Silver Member
20th Jan 2012
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
20th Jan 2012
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
20th Jan 2012
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
20th Jan 2012
20th Jan 2012
JBS101 Silver Member
21st Jan 2012
DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer
21st Jan 2012
21st Jan 2012
musical Silver Member
22nd Jan 2012
22nd Jan 2012

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #78923 Previous topic | Next topic