Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #78096
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I don't want non-standard cropping." Previous topic | Next topic
MelT Registered since 06th Jul 2002Sun 25-Dec-11 02:53 AM
4608 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: I don't want non-standard cropping."
In response to In response to 12

Petersburg, US

Well Scott, I would take the Hassy off your hands. The bloom has come off the rose with regards to digital for me and moving back to film for some special projects...

Mel

An Opinionated Old Curmudgeon from Virginia

Website - www.meltalley.com
Blog - http://blog.meltalley.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mel.talley
Twitter - @meltalley

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

This is a hot, active topic!I don't want non-standard cropping. [View all] , robbieswan , Sat 24-Dec-11 08:19 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: I don't want non-standard cropping.
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills
24th Dec 2011
robbieswan
24th Dec 2011
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography
24th Dec 2011
robbieswan
24th Dec 2011
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian.
24th Dec 2011
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
24th Dec 2011
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
24th Dec 2011
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
24th Dec 2011
MelT
25th Dec 2011
ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography
25th Dec 2011
MelT
25th Dec 2011
25th Dec 2011
MelT
25th Dec 2011
25th Dec 2011
MelT
25th Dec 2011
25th Dec 2011
HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources.
25th Dec 2011
MelT
27th Dec 2011
ZoneV Silver Member
26th Dec 2011
MelT
27th Dec 2011
27th Dec 2011
rectangularimage Silver Member
28th Dec 2011
28th Dec 2011
KolinP Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
29th Dec 2011
MelT
29th Dec 2011
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills
29th Dec 2011
MelT
29th Dec 2011
KolinP Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
30th Dec 2011
29th Dec 2011
30th Dec 2011
31st Dec 2011
29th Dec 2011
Fried Silver Member
30th Dec 2011
30th Dec 2011
MelT
30th Dec 2011

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #78096 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.